mercredi 31 janvier 2018

From Paris to Seoul

Hey crew,


I suppose that most of my readers will be my family and people from Instagram... I welcome you all... even if most of you know my project to go live in korea this august I still think that it could be good to speak about it.


Who


I'm Yana, I have a degree in intellectual property law and new technologies law...
I haven't had a blog in more than 10 years so it's kind of funny now for me, but I'll manage. I have some followers on instagram but the all this wasn't enough for me as Instagram is mainly focused on the pictures and I wanted to share more with you guys!

Why now?


I've always wanted to live abroad, especially in korea or japan, but life, law school and a lack of courage always hold me back... finaly through my boyfriend we had the opportunity to leave for korea for 3 years... and we took it! we're going before september of this year \o/ yaaay!

How?


Even though the main story will be our life in Seoul, thig blog won't be only about this, I just ant to share my daily life and thinkings with everyone that wants to read it.. 
and I will try as much as possible to make it as well in french and in english... it the translation isn't made it's mostly because it only concerns french people!

bébé blogueuse sur son canapé d'instagrameuse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire